Who We Are
Emblem Home Care has one mission in mind, to provide life changing service to every client. Our unique approach to non-medical caregiving, ensures that every clientcare plan is customized to meet their individual needs. We provide a concierge approach to all our services and we proudly welcome ALTCS,Veterans, Long Term Care, Medicare, and Private Pay clients.
Quality Care, Quality Life
Plan Of Care Process
Emblem Healthcare provides high quality health care through individualized, compassionate service. At the heart of our care services, you will find a deep appreciation and understanding of the special needs of our more mature patients. We believe strongly in the dignity and value of the human soul. All our services focus on quality care and quality of life. We make it easy by providing you with the step - by - step process we will follow to get your cares in place quickly.
- In-home senior care
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errand
- Meal preparation and service
- Driving and/or accompanying the client to the physician when necessary
- Physician appointment coordination
- Medication reminders for self-administered medications
- Hygiene assistance
- Ambulation assistance to help prevent falls
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Assisting with correspondence to family and friends
- Socialization, friendship, and support for the client
- Going on walks and encouraging and participating in stimulating activities
- Cancer Care
- Memory Care
Why Home Care?
Nine out of ten Americans 65 and older want to stay at home for as long as possible, and 80 percent think their current home is where they will always live. At Emblem Home Care, our goal is to help these seniors to stay at home. Home care has proven to increase health, morale and quality of life.
plan of action
Is it time for home care?
Unfortunately, most seniors find themselves struggling with various activities throughout the day.
Here are a few signs that you or a loved one may be in need of home care services from Pasco SW.